Business Start Up Advice
The essentials of starting a new business are always based on a realistic business plan and adequate finance.
When starting up, most new business owners will no doubt start with a foundation of a solid business proposition and plenty of entrepreneurial spirit. We help look after the legal and financial aspects of starting a business as well as putting in place all the necessary tax registrations. We can also deal with company formations.
Whatever the size of business you are considering starting up we, can provide vital advice on:-
- The form the business should take, whether sole trader, partnership, LLP or limited company
- Company formation procedures
- Self-employment or partnership commencement procedures
- Preparation of cashflow projections and business plans
- Assisting with finance applications
- Bookkeeping tuition and implementing management procedures and systems
- Tax planning
We recommend that anyone thinking of starting a new business seeks advice from us first, in order to avoid being caught out by any unexpected problems. We will evaluate your business proposals in a realistic manner and provide constructive feedback.
As part of the ICAEW’s Business Advice Service, we offer a free initial consultation to all start-up businesses.